Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 48

I am home!  I came home yesterday from the hospital, finishing my first round of consolidation. I did great at the hospital, no complications!   One of the side effects with this high dose is possible blindness so I have been taking milky steroid eye drops 4 times a day to keep my eyes strong.

This morning when I woke up everything was very cloudy.  I spoke to the doctor and they said that this chemo comes out through the eye duct so it can cause vision problems.  It is nothing to worry about but it sure is annoying having everything cloudy and hazy.

My levels have started to drop and I will probably be neutropenic sometime next week.  I will just go up to the hospital in Round Rock to get my blood products which will be nice and convenient.


Happy Home with my family! 

No comments: