Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 29

I am gaining more strength each day and learning how to live at home.  My biggest and most annoying problem right now is the vain that goes from my neck to my chest where they have the catheter to above my heart.  It is very painful when I move my neck wrong or if I am using my neck a lot.   The doctor said that it will just be like that and because I am skinny there is no room for it to move around!

I went to the clinic in Round Rock this morning and got my labs done.  Red blood up to 11.1, Platelets up to 311, and White blood cells up to 1.8!  I still don't have any neutrophils so no immune system yet.  I have another appointment on Monday and Wednesday next week as well as another biopsy next Thursday.  Based upon the results from that biopsy will dictate the next steps and the next type of chemo.

I love being at home with the family, taking a shower at in my shower and of course sleeping in my bed.

The liberals have dug deep into my brain as I still wake up at midnight and 4am!  I will work on getting them out!

No comments: