Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 138

I got two more units of blood and one unit of platelets on Friday.  It worked perfectly again to get the blood before the weekend to avoid having to go to the ER.  Everything went fine with the transfusions.  I think this gets me over 25 different blood transfusions since the start of all of this.  I have said it before, I know, but blood donation is so important and you don't realize how important it is until you are the one needing the blood.  

I am at the lowest point labs wise, 0.0 neutrophils, and 0.2 WBC so I am trying to be very careful not to get sick.  Of course, just like last round, I bit my lip and now it is getting infected so I am taking a different antibiotic to try and keep that from spreading.  The whole side of my face hurts and is swollen because I have nothing to fight it in my body.  Please pray that I don't get a fever!!

Otherwise, I am feeling good and excited that we are nearing the end of this round!  


No comments: