Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day 110

It is 6pm CT and this marks the first weekend out of the last 3 that I have not gone to the ER or spent in the hospital!  And to top that off, I am not neutropenic so I have actually been able to enjoy my weekend and get out more.  McKenna's aunt Judy has been here for a week and such a blessing helping with the kids.  McKenna and I actually were able to go and have a lunch by ourselves yesterday it was really nice.  For a few hours, it was like normal again!

I am doing much better since leaving the hospital, no more fevers and my chest has felt better.  I think it has cleared up more each day.  The anti-fungal medicine is hard but I am getting used to it.  Hopefully I can get off of it soon!

Tomorrow I get a CT Scan done on my chest to see what the pneumonia is doing.  Then I have an appointment with my oncologist followed by an appointment with my infectious disease doctor.  I should be able to get some good news on how all the cultures look and what I actually have in my lungs.

Thanks to all the all well wishes from around the world.   Mexico, Singapore, Canada, Colombia, Malaysia, UK, Sweden, Italy, China, India, Israel, and more are all actively on the blog!

No comments: