Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day 570

I had a bone marrow biopsy two weeks ago and I received the wonderful call from Dr. Tokaz that everything is 100% clear.  This should be my last bone marrow biopsy EVER!  I am counting this as the end of my bone marrow biopsies and putting that part of my life behind me.  All I have to do is labs every 2 months and a check up in 6 months!  Awesome! 

Note to other people in treatment:  The screw method is by far the worse!  It really makes your area and muscles sore for 2 weeks.  The drill is only sore for a few days.  The mallet is somewhere in the middle.  It is OK to ask the doctor to use the drill, after all it is your bone they are drilling!   Maybe I can save you a week or two of a sore backside by my recommendation.  
Screw Type - Not ideal! 
Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for all the prayers and support you have given me and my family over the 1.5 years.  Praise God for another great Christmas!  

No comments: