Sunday, May 14, 2017

Day 730

---- 2 YEARS ----


Today, May 14th 2017, marks 2 years since I was diagnosed with Leukemia.  I am proud and honored to report that I am still in full and complete remission!  The burden has been light, He is true to His word.  

At the end of April I had a check up and all my levels are doing awesome.  Dr. Tokaz said most of the underlying blood cells and chemicals have all bounced back very well.  I don't even have to get antibiotics anymore if I am not feeling well.  I am normal (Yea Yea, I know -as normal as I can be).  

Sorry for not posting sooner or posting more often but life is uneventful, which is what it should be.


Thank you for all the prayers and support for me and my family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finished chemo this past Friday. Hopefully I'll be in the same boat in two years.