Thursday, November 17, 2016

Day 540

Light the Night 2016 was awesome!   It was amazing to see so many people supporting the cause.  Survivors had white lanterns, supporters had red, and yellow was for those to remember.
 They did a thing where the survivors stood in the middle forming a circle while everyone else was around them.  It was very emotional because there were very few white lanterns, maybe 50-75 out of the whole crowd.  I am very blessed and honored to be a survivor.   Thank you to everyone who donated and to everyone who participated.
Watch the video to get a feel for the event.
Light the night Austin Video
My kids and my nurses, Dave, Cathy, and Holly.  
 

I am feeling good.  I had some colds and coughs that needed some treatment but otherwise I am great.  I will see my oncologist later this month for a check up and to schedule my, hopefully, last bone marrow biopsy.  

No comments: