Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day 164

4am UPDATE -------   LAST BAG OF CHEMO-----------




Dear cancer,

You lost its game over for you.  It was really unfair even, me with Jesus on my side.  You tried to take my life, but you lost, you tried to take my family from me but that only made us grow stronger, my true friends shown like diamonds when you tried to bring darkness, somedays you took my joy, but the Son always rose the next day with new mercies that you could not overcome!  
You cut me, took my hair, made me bleed, sweat, hurt, ache, swell, stay in hospitals for months on end, tried to trip me with fevers, blisters, sores, and pneumonia, drained my body of energy, blood, and immune system, but I was NEVER afraid because I'm not a VICTIM, I am an OVERCOMER through Christ who strengthens me. 

Josh

No comments: