Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 76

I got my labs run today, assuming they would be good enough to start my next round of chemo but they weren't.   My WBC, neutrophils, and platelets all went down so I am neutropenic again.  I was also hoping the doctor would just go ahead with the next round but he decided to wait and try again on Wednesday to see if my platelets can be over 100.  They were 86 on Friday and 78 today.   I still feel fine because my red blood cells stared at 12.  I asked them if it was OK if they went down and they said yes, most peoples will fluctuate it is just that they are watching mine so closely and because they are low any change is noticeable.

I am disappointed but I know they know best and God is the author of time so I just need to enjoy this Texas heat and wait for His perfect timing.  I was not neutropenic over the weekend so that was a lot of fun going to the park with the kids, out to eat, and not scaring little kids at the grocery store.  :)


No comments: