Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day 465

I had my final follow up with my pulmonologist to make sure my organizing pneumonia had not returned.  A final CT showed that it is still clear and all that remains is some scare tissue that shouldn't cause any problems.  My labs have been OK, the only thing that was low was my white blood cells, which is a good problem since Leukemia makes your white blood cells high!
I have my next follow up with my oncologist in November so other than that I am just on cruise control.
My son started 2nd grade and my daughter is doing ballet, these are the things that you really cherish when you had a period of time that you couldn't participate or even see them!

September is Leukemia awareness month.  Get your blood checked once a year at your physical exam!

No comments: