Monday, July 4, 2016

Day 426

I had a bone marrow biopsy on Friday.  It was just routine, to fully ensure I am still in 100% remission.   The team at South Austin are great and it is nice have the same people take care of you, it just makes the process go smoother and a little more enjoyable.   I had a different doctor perform the procedure this time, and he doesn't use the drill or the mallet...he just screws it into your bone  So now I know that this method is my least favorite.  The muscles are more sore, I guess from working me over?

I will have the good results in about two weeks. I will keep everyone updated once I hear from the doctor.  Otherwise, I am feeling great.  Lots of energy and excited to be enjoying the summer outside this year!

Our family vacation to Mexico


No comments: